ESV Release Note
The purpose of this document is to present the changes made to the Electronic Signature Verification (ESV) solution.
This document allows you to consult the changes made to the Electronic Signature Verification solution since its release in early 2020.
To learn more about how the ESV solution works, please refer to the documentation pages dedicated to the Chorus Pro Community.
Version 1.1 was released on July 30, 2020 at 12:00 GMT+1.
It contains the following elements:
- Update of the dss validation policy.
- Update of the AIFE "trusted list".
- Updated the value of "Media Type".
- VSE (Verification of Electronic Signature) error codes detected in English are now in French.
- Information on the quality of the certification is now present in the report.
- Information related to the integrity of the file is now present in the report.
- The version number and the environment used are specified in the footer.
- In the "download our policy" button, the format (PDF) and the file size are now indicated.
Version 1.2 was released on Thursday, August 27, 2020. It contains the following elements:
- The name of the downloaded report now includes the name of the signed file as well as the date and time the report was generated.
- Reports now show CEST (France) dates and times.
- On the web portal, the session duration is extended in order to limit session interruptions.
- On the web portal, the "create an electronic signature" tab now indicates "feature coming soon".
Last Update: December 16, 2020