STEPS TO MANAGE A STRUCTURE FORM
In the banner, click either on your first name/name or on the “My account” tab in order to access your user account :
The user account screen displays :
Personal information :
- General information and mailing address
- Structure connections
- Area subscriptions
To update your personal information in the “My personal information” section, modify the following fields :
- General information
- Contact email address : this address will be used to receive notifications (see next point) ;
- Name, first name
- Mailing address
Please note : the information provided remains editable.
- Password (for this, you must enter the current and the previous password.
- The secret question and answer.
- Click on the « Validate » button to save changes to personal information.
- Click on the « Cancel » button to ignore changes made.
If one of the compulsory fields is not filled in, an error message will be displayed in red to indicate the fields that must be completed in order to validate changes.
To receive notifications :
By checking the “Receive periodic activity notifications” box, the user will receive, via the contact email address entered in the “My personal information” section, daily messages about :
- New events
- The progress of the processing of invoices (e.g. when an invoice is rejected, the user receives a notification inviting him to visit his Chorus Pro area in order to ensure he/she is aware of it).
You can uncheck the « Receive periodic activity notifications » box at any time to stop receiving these messages.
Emails are sent to active users according to :
- Their role on the structure
- Their valid connections to structures and/or services
- Their valid area subscriptions for simple users
In order to access the different features of Chorus Pro, a user must be attached to the structure on which it must intervene.
The section “My structures connections” list all the structures to which a user is connected or is being connected.
In the section below, you can find:
- View / Modify the structure
- Access to the connection request
- Request for a connection to structures
- Delete connections to a structure
Once you have clicked on the “Request for a connection” button, the screen below is displayed. It allows you to search for the structure to be connected to.
- Enter search criteria (focus on search by identifier and corporate name in order to avoid connection mistakes)
- Click on the “Search” button. The search results are displayed :
- In the “Selection” column, check the box for the structures for which you want to request a connection.
- Click on the “Select” button.
You can export the search results in CSV format by clicking on the button :
The screen below is displayed. It allows you to specify the nature of the connection between the user and the structure.
1.Enter the validity start date (and potentially the validity end date of the connection).
Make sure you enter the exact dates in order to manage access to structures correctly.
2. Click on the “Validate” button to confirm and address your request to the primary manager.
The column “Connection status” allows you to view the status of a user’s connection request with the statuses : validated, validation in progress, deactivated or refused.
After validating the connection to the structure, the following areas appear by default :
After clicking on « Delete connections » the screen below displays :
Check the box in order to select the structure connection to be deleted and then click on .
- For users (simple or secondary managers), this feature allows you to delete totally the connection to a structure.
-For primary managers, it allows the transfer of primary manager role to another user after confirming the deletion of the connection. The former manager remains connected to the structure, but as a simple user.
Please note : for more details on the area settings by a manager, refer to the guide “Administer structures and users” or “Create a structure form”.
Delegation principles on Chorus Pro
Stages for delegation :
A third party user must first request a connection to the structure of his management centre. A manager of this structure must then validate the connection request.
The section « My area subscriptions » lists all the areas for which the user is authorized or waiting for authorisations.
For each line of this table, it is possible to :
- Delete the subscription to an area
- Delete subscriptions to the areas for which boxes have been checked
- Make a subscription request
After clicking on « Add a subscription », the following screen is displayed.
It allows you to search for a structure and the area for which a simple user requested a subscription. To be effective, this request must be validated by the senior manager of the structure.
1.It is compulsory to specify these fields (results of the search appear automatically).
2.In the “Details” section, specify the date on which the area subscription will be effective and add a comment if necessary.
Click on “Validate” to finalize the subscription request.
If the status indicates :
-Validated : the subscription request is accepted
-Validation in progress : ask to the primary manager of the structure to validate your subscription request
Adding attachments to the user account makes them available and allows them to be easily attached when entering or submitting on the portal an invoice (max size : 4 MB), a justice costs invoice, or an ICT refunds request.
Attachments are usually supporting documents that are requested in addition to the invoice (example : a vehicle registration card in case of travelling expenses, flyers…).
In this section, it is possible to :
Modify an attachment
Download an attachment
Delete an attachment
Click on the “ Download attachments ” button to upload attachments for which checkboxes are selected
Click on the “ Delete attachments “ button to delete attachments for which checkboxes are selected
After clicking on “Attachments management”, the screen below is displayed :
Click on the Browse button to select the attachment to upload from your workstation.
Fill in the “Designation” field with the name of the attachment.
Select the attachment type from the proposed drop-down list.
Click on “Add”
A/ Disabling a simple user account:
When a user no longer wants to use his account, for example, in the event of a change of assignment or a resignation, the user must deactivate his account.
Click on the “Deactivate my account”. A confirmation message will be displayed to inform the user that :
- He can reactivate his account within 60 days
- Any pending changes to the account will be lost
Click on “Validate” to confirm the account deactivation.
The user will no longer have access to the features of Chorus Pro and will not receive any further notification emails. The only possible action is to reactivate within 60 days.
Be careful not to confuse :
- Deactivation of a user account by the user himself (as explained above)
- Disabling or removing a user’s connection to a structure by the manager (see guide “Administer structures and users”)
B/Disabling your account as a primary manager :
Click on the “Deactivate my account” button. A confirmation message will be displayed to inform the user that :
- He can reactivate his account within 60 days
- He must designate a new primary manager for all the structures for which he is the primary manager.
Click on “Designate a new primary manager”
Chorus Pro then lists the structures for which the user is the primary manager. He then can choose to :
- Designate the same primary manager for all his structures
- Designate a different primary manager for each structure
In both cases, click on the magnifying glass button to find the user by name / surname, by postal address or or email address.
Click on the “ Validate ” button to confirm the new primary manager that has been selected.
The reactivation of a user account can be done within 60 days after deactivation.
The user will not be able to perform any actions on Chorus Pro if his account is not reactivated.
Click on ‘Reactivate my account”
An email is then automatically sent to the user. Click on the link that appears in the email (the activation email has a limited duration : after a certain timeframe, the activation link is no longer valid and the user must ask for a new activation link by clicking on “Reactivate my account”).
The following screen is displayed. The user must enter :
- A new password
- A new secret question
- A new answer
To finalise the reactivation of the account, click on the “Validate” button.
Please note : if the reactivation time is exceeded, the user should contact support from the Request Area in order to reactivate his account (see the guide “Enter a request and follow its processing”).
Last Update: August 16, 2019