WHERE AM I ?
Click on one of the choices from the below list :
• Portal mode
• EDI mode
• Service mode (API). My software vendor may also have proposed a turkey feature to access Chorus Pro (publisher solution).
- EDI connection : If a public structure, I must have recourse to a tele-transmission third party. Refer to the document List of tele-tranmission party and specifications.
- Connection in API mode with a concentrator : I must create a technical user and share this with my software vendor. Refer to the document Creation of a technical account for an API access in Production.
- I contact my software vendor to find out if my connection is in progress.
- I define and develop internal connection tools. Refer to the documents : External specifications, EDI implementation guide and API implementation guide.
- Once the developments are carried out, I can qualify my flows on the qualification portal, in an unconnected or connected mode. A certificate will then be necessary. Refer to the guides Creating an EDI connection form, EDI connection protocol and Certificates. In API, I should refer to Creating an API connection form and API connection protocol.
A certificate is needed; it can be re-used once my connection is effective.
In any case, I will be able to use Chorus Pro in Portal mode until my connection is operational. View all Chorus Pro user guides.
Last Update: October 8, 2018