Chorus Pro enables the transmission and validation of documents relating to the financial execution of works contracts.
All the documents constitute an invoicing file which breaks down as follows :
The issuer submits a document in Chorus Pro. The following party receives it and then associates its own document.
Notifications enabling progress of the invoicing file to be tracked are sent regularly.
Each party has the opportunity to make aninitial submission in the event of absence of another party in the process.
- Existence of private and public structures in Chorus Pro.
- Creation and activation of a user account.
- Authorization for users to access the "Works invoice" area.
- Definition of a process for managing invoicing ducuments between parties.
- Suppliers : primary contractors as well as subcontractors and joint contractors
- Procject Manager (PMO),
- Recipient : contracting authority or financial service, depending on the invoicing process put in place between parties.
The invoicing framework makes it possible to identify the parties and the documents submitted. For Project Managers, the following invoicing framework are available :
- A15 Account statement submission
- A16 Validated account statement submission
- A17 Draft general statement submission
- A18 General statement submission
- A24 General and tacit final statement submission
The procedure for submitting a document in Chorus Pro is done in 3 steps from the tab "Submbit" of the "Work invoices" area of the solution :
- The document is an initial submission :
- Go to the next step.
- The document is an association (for the Project Manager, it is most often a submission of an account statement linked to a draft statement (monthly statement) usually submitted by the contracting party :
- Open the previous document.
- Click on "Select the next document of the invoice file".
- The submission type
- The invoicing framework
- The issuer
- The file to import
- The references(A)
- The amounts (B)
- The recipient (C)
- The VAT lines
- The attachments
Documents that make up the invoicing file can be viewed by all parties in the "Work invoices" area of the solution.
- The "Synthesis" tab centralizes all the documents of an invoicing file (A).
- The "Search" tab allows you to narrow the search (B).
Last Update: February 18, 2020