Chorus Pro allows the transmission and validation of documents relating to the financial execution of works contracts.
The documents as a whole constitute an invoicing file that breaks down as follows :
The monthly invoicing process usually starts with the transmission by the contracting party (supplier) of the draft monthly statement (or works status).
The issuer submits a document in Chorus Pro. The following party receives it and then associates its own document.
Notifications that enable progress of the invoicing file to be tracked are sent regularly.
Each party has the opportunity to make an initial submission event of absence of one of the processing parties.
- Existence of private and public structures in Chorus Pro.
- Creation and activation of a user account.
- Authorization for users to access the "Work invoices" area.
- Definition of a process for managing invoicing documents between parties.
- Suppliers : primary contractors as well as subcontractors and joint contractors
- Project manager (PMO),
- Recipient : contracting authority or financial service, depending on the invoicing process put in place between parties.
The invoicing framework makes it possible to identify the parties and the documents submitted.
For suppliers :
- A4 Monthly statement draft
- A5 Account statement
- A6 Validated account statement
- A7 Final statement draft
- A8 Signed general statement
- A22 General statement draft (during a tacit procedure)
- A23 General and tacit final statement
For subcontractors :
- A10 Payment request submission by a subcontractor in a context of a works contract
For joint contractors :
- A13 Monthy statement draft
- A14 Final statement draft
The procedure for submitting a document in Chorus Pro is done in 3 steps from the tab "Submit" of the "Work invoice" area :
The contractor is, most often, the one who starts the invoicing during the contract or at the end of the contract. He therefore makes an initial document submission :
The following parties will submit their own document (account statement or validated account statement, for example) by association. In this case, you must :
- Open the previous document
- Click on "Submit the next invoice file document"
- The submission type
- The invoicing framework
- The issuer
- The file to import
- The references (A),
- The amounts(B),
- The recipient (C),
- The Project Manager (D),
- The VAT lines,
- The attachements.
Documents that make up the invoicing file can be viewed by all parties in the "Work invoice" area of the solution.
- The "Synthesis" tab centralizes all the file's invoice (A).
- The "Search" tab allows you to narrow the search (B).
Last Update: August 7, 2019